"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

In the Works

My sincerest apologies to all my faithful blog readers for being absent for the past 2 weeks. Truth is, I've been on this tremendous learning curve - taking an HTML class and working on a few new websites.

The first site is for my teaching partner and friend Arthur Levi Rainville. We will be launching it in a few weeks so I will let you know when that happens. He will be giving away a free gift that you won't want to miss!



My second venture is a lot bigger and it's going to take me a little while to get it going - but all you artsy people out there are going to LOVE it!!! This website will give you lots of play time and instruction in the arts at a steal of a deal! Designed especially for women, this website will give you great tools and lessons to discover your purpose, joys, and life through creativity. If you would like to develop yourself as an artist or at least become more creative this site will do just that and so much more! It's all about expression...That's all I'm going to tell you for now, but men, don't despair - I have a feeling that you'll enjoy this website too! I will let you know when I'm ready to launch....



So while I'm expanding over here (not physically thank goodness), embrace all life has to offer! Talk to you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment