"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Treat for Women Only

Ok my dear women friends.... I don't want to hold out on you... when I learn about something I like to pass it on. I've been listening to a telejam lately of a myriad of women in business sharing their tips and expertise on things from spirituality to outer beauty, body image, inner beauty, balance in one's life, sexual satisfaction... etc. It's a holistic approach to a beautiful life... something that I 100% believe in and that I try to reflect in my blog.

So, if you are interested, Tracy Lee Jones has organized and is hosting interviews in 30 minute clips a day. If you are interested here's the link....http://thefemininebusinessmodel.com/?inf_contact_key=4073319fe012306a6739d2fc62f5955996705c37aab3e6ca0a1706a45dd7e1d6


No comments:

Post a Comment