"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Today we allow ourselves to dream

It's been a week of reflecting and purging clutter from both inside and outside our minds. Today I want you to dream.... and dream BIG. I want you to release all limits of time/space/money and just imagine.....


Imagine a life filled with great possibility...

Imagine yourself with your own art studio filled with only the art you really love. What does it look like? Who is there to share it with you?

Imagine yourself with your own successful business. Tell me about it....

Imagine yourself at the end of a full and enriching life. What was your life like? Who were you as a person? What will people describe as your best attributes and accomplishments? Be detailed...

Imagine today that you are creating just one painting/photograph/story/song or anything else that has been burning in your heart. Do you have it in your mind? Good - now DRAW THE LINE!

I'll see you tomorrow - I'm going to go play with my art!


No comments:

Post a Comment