"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, September 14, 2012

Artist Inspiration... Alexander Jaanson
















Today I show you a very whimsical, magical artist. As I post, I wonder if I've featured his work before on my blog or if I just enjoy looking at it. If I have, my apologies... I just LOVE this artist. His colorful, whimsical work is filled with antiquitous charm. His art whisks me off to an imaginary world filled with furry strange creatures and oh, do I wonder how he gets his brain to tick this way! I would love a little infusion! Swedish artist Alexander Jaanson hits the mark every time as far as I'm concerned. AlexanderJansson.com If you "LIKE" him on Facebook you will get a nice stream of his art as he creates it.

No comments:

Post a Comment