"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Special discounts for my readers!!!

I just discovered that I can make special offers on my courses for my friends - and who ever takes the time to read my blog is certainly my friend so here they are....

If you are a regular, normal person (verses a professional photographer and we all know we are certainly NOT normal) who takes pictures with their camera or cell phone and would like to improve your picture taking skill, OR if you might be interested in getting a little glimpse into how to make digital scrapbooks, you can take my two hour "How to Take Better Photographs" course normally $39, now for only $25! Just push on the course link on the right side of my blog or on the image below and enter the code: BFF911. Offer is good through September 29 and for only the first 30 people!



If you are a professional photographer and are interested in increasing your "digital art" skills you may want to take my "The Wonderful World of Digital Art and Photography" course. In it you will watch me digitally manipulate a photo from start to finish to create magic with the computer. This course normally offered at a steal at $49 is on sale for only $39 through September 29 if you use the code: WW911. This offer is only good for the first 30 people so don't miss it!



No comments:

Post a Comment