"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Davey and Goliath Easter Special




I know that this dates me.... yikes... something my hairdresser and I try very hard to hide but when I was growing up I loved this show. The Easter Special was by far my favorite. Perhaps part of it was because Davey's grandma reminded me so much of my own grandma. (I have a story about Grandma that I will be putting in my blog tomorrow so make sure to check it out, it's a cool one.)

This year.... I wanted to watch this SO BADLY for obvious reasons... fortunately someone who lost his dad right before Easter a few years ago posted it on Youtube for all of us to enjoy. If you are pressed for time - part three is the one that really counts.

I have to say it seemed more profound when I viewed it as a child... It's probably been at least 30 years since I've seen this, maybe more but it's a classic that deserves to be aired.







No comments:

Post a Comment