"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4 Creative Challenge

Laying low today - I mean creatively - in the narrow sense of the word. Truth is I've already hiked 6 miles (with weights) and now I'm going for a bike ride. Why? Good question.... But it's a bright and beautiful day and I'm going to gather all the sun and inspiration that I can before winter really sets in.

I did go into my studio yesterday and started a new project... a mixed media project starting with a blank canvas. I usually start with an image that I've taken and work it but this time I'm tackling it in a different way. Also, I usually work on something until it's done, but not this time... This time I'm taking it slow... adding a bit every day. It's a whole new way of working for me. I'll let you know how it comes out.... Right now it's all up for grabs.

Hope you are all making the most of your day too! Get out and get some fresh air. Tackle some projects that you've let slide or get that house sparkling. Make a nice meal. Enjoy some time with your family and celebrate life! It's good for the soul....

No comments:

Post a Comment