"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

RE-invention

I've been more silent as of late than I normally am. There are times that one needs to share and then there are other times that one needs to go into seclusion and gather. What I "give" in my blog, comes from my heart and from my own experience. This site is after all named Anne Clay's Art and Soul and I try to put my soul into everything that I write.

At first when I started this blog, I wrote some great solutions and antidotes for life and uncovering your creativity. Each could be used separately for life skills improvement. Perhaps I wrote about this because I felt that MY life could use some improvement and I was taking you all along on my journey to reaching my full potential as a person, artist and any other role that I fill but that does not define me. I am a spirit, living in a body and engaging in a myriad a temporary roles. Right now my role is as an entrepreneur, an artist, a photographer, a mother, a wife, a daughter/sister/niece, etc. These all change as stages in life progress. My body changes as I am no longer experiencing life as a young adult... In a while, I will experience life as and "older person" (we'll just leave it at that).

Ok, so what exactly am I trying to say???

I'm metamorphisizing! I am shedding old skin and becoming new. I'm somewhere "out on a limb" and spinning my little cocoon and transforming. Since we all have so many facets, we may be in different places at different times and sometimes through life we take the same journey over and over again until it sticks.

Little by little I am questioning my beliefs and re-defining my world and myself. This doesn't mean that my old definition was bad or faulty in anyway (nor does it mean that it wasn't), but it means that I have outgrown those clothes and need some new ones.

I invite you to join me on this journey. I will share with you some of my tools and some of my insights. I will not hide my victories or struggles from you because I believe that we are all here to help each other on our journey. This path of life is not easy as all of you know! Just when you think you have it all figured out, the rules change and you find yourself back at square one. We all have trials ... we all struggle with parts of ourselves and things in other people that complicate our own lives.

Here's where I want to end up and I want all of you to end up too..... I want to be all that I was meant to be! I want to do all the things that are in my heart to do (and for that I need money). I want to be a strong, lean machine  - meaning my car (body) needs to run at optimum efficiency. Many of you know I deal with a chronic illness that has tried to house itself in me for more than 1/2 of my life. In as much as I have power, I don't let it stop me and I will continue to fight it. Bringing my body to the best possible health gives me a fighting chance.

I want my businesses (yes, I have a few) to take off and fly. I don't do business just for the money of it - I do it because I believe in what I'm doing. I believe in sharing and teaching others to develop their art and creativity skills. I believe in encouraging others to be themselves and break out from the boxes that have been placed on them throughout their lives. I believe in helping women thrive in their small business ventures. I believe in making this world a better place. In my own little world, and in my own little way, this is my goal. This is what keeps me going day after day.

I pour into my children. I support my husband. I love on my family and friends. I want to be the positive part in a person's world so that they can smile and feel joy and thrive!

So, if you are up for this.... continue to tune into my blog and tell others about it. If it helps you, please comment on the bottom - I so welcome your comments. If you don't like to do that - that's fine too... I'm easy going...

I love you guys! I appreciate your readership and support!

For today... have a GREAT day! Be love to your world. Give some extra hugs and kisses! Hold open doors for strangers and great everyone with a smile! Say a prayer for those you pass who are hurting or challenged. Your smile may just make someone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment