"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Friday, November 30, 2012

Getting Ready for the New Year



The year is coming to an end. It is never too soon to start working on those goals and a plan of action to reach them. If we don't lay out our goals down to the T... chances are we are leaving our life to luck - and we all know how that goes!

I found these cool little planners the other day. You can order them online for only $17 and change. They are downloaded to you as PDF's after you pay for them. You can then print them out and put them in a journal to enjoy. They were filled with some good questions and cute ideas to help you reach your goals in the coming year.

When I was young, I used to park myself under the Christmas Tree lights on New Year's Eve and reflect on the year behind and plan the year ahead. (Yes, I've always been this way apparently). I was a great little exercise that reminded me that I do have some control over the direction that my life takes.
If you'd like to purchase these - please click on the picture at the top right of my blog and it will take you to the website.

Happy Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment