"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A little ART and a little SOUL...

Been at this blog for a few months now. I have quite a variety of readers! Thank you all for "tuning" in to see what's happening! It's an honor to have even two minutes of your valuable time. I hope that my words are bringing some encouragement, hope or inspiration your way!

Every day I try to put a little bit of art or soul into your view. Sometimes it's a bit of both.

Since I have such a varied readership, I am going to TRY to put a bit of art AND soul into my every day blog. If you are looking for both, check back again later in the day, there may be a new posting.

With the art, I will always give links for further study. It's really great to study artists. I not only look at their work, but also their lives as work usually reflects that life and I love to see how their art and soul relate to each other.

I usually have additional offerings on my facebook page. "LIKE" Anne Clay's Art and Soul if you haven't already and become an Anne Clay friend if you aren't one. As I pick up inspiration, I like to pass it on.

I love your feedback on Facebook and love your comments here. If you would like to add something to what I've said, please feel free. I don't have all the answers. All of your experiences are of great value. I love an open forum where we can communicate and share.

If you have tender stories of hope or artists and photographers of great interest, please feel free to email them to me and I'll be happy to include them in the blog. I'd love to have more of your souls in this blog!

So share yourself with me, as I am sharing with you. Together we will be "a community of soul"!







No comments:

Post a Comment