"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Monday, August 13, 2012

Reworking Images


Sometimes an image needs a bit more tweaking to bring it into something interesting. I originally worked on this in the middle of the night as my endurance and vision were starting to fade. When I looked at the image the next day, I noticed that there was a small head by the elbow of my model and worse, my girl's eyes were half closed! I didn't have another of this pose that I liked as much so I decided to add some steampunk glasses to the mix. While I was at it, I added in a few birds to give it that eery feeling. As I played with the filters, I discovered that by setting my NIK Silver Efex to darken - it allows some color to come through. Liking the "Wonderland" effect I upped the saturation and here you go! I'm feeling it....

No comments:

Post a Comment