"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Art meets Soul In Dr. Seuss and Burning Man


My friend David Hayward shared this video on his blog yesterday and I wanted to share it with you. It's creative in so many ways.... the clothing, the photography, the people, the poetry. And of course there is the soul element to it... it's all about life. So take seven minutes of your day to watch it... it's a true mixture of art and soul.

By the way, yesterday after I posted my stained soul post I got to thinking.... You know the best way to cleanse your soul right? Go right to the soul-maker and ask him to clean it up for you. The other ways are your contribution, but if you want the job done right... it's God-bleach all the way....

No comments:

Post a Comment