"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Feeling Creative

Life for a creative is kind of an ebb and flow. There are times I want to do nothing but create. At other times words are burning in my heart that I must write down. Still at other times I'm into reading. And then there are the times that I just stare at the sea and listen to the sound of the waves and the cry of the seagulls.

So for today, no big profound musing is coming from me to you. My mind is in play mode. I hope that yours is too this weekend....

Here are a few images that I took yesterday. We had great fun doing them and drew quite the crowd. As people were driving by they stopped their cars and got out and watched us.








2 comments: