"If you hear a voice within you say 'you cannot paint,' by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." - Vincent Van Gogh

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

This guy is cracking me up...




Yet another video - this one makes me laugh - just one REAL guy being himself and sharing his thoughts with us on low self-esteem and the artist. 

Sometimes my blog is more of a notebook of ideas for me to grow and ponder on different issues. I'm all about "breaking out" and these are some resources that I am using. Seems today that I'm going to be posting a lot of things - that most of you won't have time to read or listen to.... but if you are interested - bookmark these pages and come back another time or two for some study on the topic of building confidence as an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment